The Associate Membership is €1300 Euro per annum.
Please note - For convenience and consistency, IMRF Membership Subscriptions are just expressed in - Euro. IMRF holds bank accounts in Pounds Sterling and in Euro. The full value of Membership Subscription shown above should be remitted to IMRF, or transferred directly into IMRF accounts at the rate of exchange applicable to Euro on the day of payment, and having covered any bank conversion charges or exchange commission.
When you click on submit, you are submitting your Membership Application Form and are making the following declaration.
I do hereby declare, -
1) That the information provided, or otherwise provided to the International Maritime Rescue Federation, in support of this application, is true, up to date and accurate and that we have retained a copy of the information provided;
2) That we have received and read up to date copies of -
Articles of Association (new window)
Rules & Regulations (new window)
and agree to be bound by their provisions;
3) That this organisation qualifies for the category of membership now applied for, under the criteria for membership described in current Rules and Regulations and that further evidence of eligibility could be provided, if required;
4) That the organisation hereby commits itself to supporting the objectives and purpose of the IMRF.
I further understand and agree on behalf of the organisation -
5) That International Maritime Rescue Federation, in fullment of its purpose, may collectively represent its member organisations at international and intergovernmental forums and to the public.
6) That, we understand that membership of IMRF is contingent on payment of the annual membership subscription due for this category of membership in this the year of first application and in each subsequent year of membership.
7) That IMRF may request, at the beginning of each calender year, payment of the annual membership dues applicable at the time to the category of membership applied for under this declaration.
Please note that your IMRF Membership details will be forwarded to our IMRF Team. Your details will be securely stored in our database.
Your application form needs to be approved by our trustees, and an invoice will be send to you.
Once the approval and payment are through, you will be e-mailed confirmation along with log-in details for the IMRF Websites and you will receive documents and a Membership Certificate by post.
Your organisation’s logo and link to your website, or social media page link, will be placed on our Members (new window) pages.
A Log-in account is set up on most of our IMRF websites, based on the IMRF Representatives e-mail address.
After one 1 year Membership, we will contact you regards a renewal of your Membership.
As stated in the description of the Associate Membership, you will receive our LIFE LINE Newsletter in English. If you wish to sign up for other languages of the LIFE LINE Newsletter, general news or the IMRF Bookshop Newsletter, you can do so on the Newsletter Subscription (new window) page.
If at any point you wish your name, contact details and Membership Details are no longer be stored by us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions regarding the membership form or other matters of your membership, please e-mail us at email@example.com.